- This event has passed.
Manufacturing and Distribution Trends for 2018
February 8 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Registration for this event is closed. Please contact Emily Lee with questions at email@example.com.
Embrace trends to enhance operational efficiency and grow through B2B ecommerce.
Presented as a partnership between UPS and IMEC.
As the manufacturing and distribution industries continue to evolve, companies are constantly facing pressures to keep up with growing competition.
Register today and launch your competitive future as you:
- Learn about trends that are driving your industry in 2018
- Identify opportunities to improve margins
- Develop or optimize your B2B e-commerce strategy for optimal growth
- Manage your risk and improve cash flow
7:30am – Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:00am – Conference begins
Featured Speakers include:
- Dr. Chris Kuehl, Managing Director, Armada Corporate Intelligence: Trends and forecasts for the US domestic economy, plus strategic guidance for manufacturing in 2018.
- David Boulay, President, IMEC: Best practices for manufacturers and distributors in the pursuit of enterprise excellence.
The conference content is developed with input from industry leaders to address challenges and optimize growth in 2018.
Sponsor: IMEC, UPS
Presenter: Dr. Chris Kuehl, Armada Corporate Intelligence; David Boulay, IMEC; panel of local companies
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org