- This event has passed.
MANUFACTURING 4.0 AUTOMATION: CNC Meets IIoT Webinar
August 11 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES :
Session Handout: MANUFACTURING 4.0 AUTOMATION: CNC Meets IIoT
Read: Cybersecurity and Industry 4.0 – What you Need to Know
Read: BEYOND CONVERGENCE: The IT/OT Continuum and how Functions-Based Leadership can Enhance OT Cybersecurity
Read: Cyber Security Checklist
Read: Protect your Data
Read: Cybersecurity Resources for Manufacturers
Integrating IT and OT can deliver massive cost savings, improved productivity, and cyber security for (almost) FREE!
Cyber Security and Quality should result as by- product of processes, procedures and training embedded in operations – not a machine or software you purchase and install.
This webinar will explain the process of implementing enterprise data connectivity and management tools to increase IT-OT effectiveness and cybersecurity, as well as benefits and examples.
- Defining objectives and understanding costs.
- Preparation and design of your Automation Plan.
- Evaluate readiness of current CNC machines and IT network for automation.
- Evaluate IT Staff Skill Set for implementation requirements.
- Set a realistic timeline with milestones for successful implementation
- Increased production without adding machines and more workers.
- Improved speed and accuracy of IT/OT data CNC program transfer.
- Improved reporting including quality, cybersecurity, preventative and corrective actions, and audit tracking.
- Automated QMS, ISO AND AS9100 Quality Control and Inspection
- Greatly reduced ISO, AS9100, CMMC, ITAR cyber security and quality compliance costs.
- Improved service by secure sharing of data with customers, engineering, operations, and sales.
- How Raytheon created a security environment eliminating – at little additional cost- breaches and ransomware attacks.
- How a DoD and ITAR CNC shop is transferring funds originally budgeted for CMMC and QMS compliance to investing in automating their company’s manufacturing, operations, sales, and engineering process- while still meeting their cyber security and quality requirements.
John Connell has over 30 years expertise in risk assessment management including cybersecurity, and the delivery of mission critical materials and services. Fortress was one of first in the country in development of mission critical secure high availability backup solutions.
Private sector clients include defense, aerospace, healthcare, and manufacturing providing Risk Assessments and risk mitigation to meet DFARS/ CMMC, QMS, and AS9100 Compliance
Public sector clients include state and local government, including the EPA for which Fortress provides water and utility critical infrastructure risk and industrial control analysis, police and fire cyber risk and development of Incident Response and Disaster Recovery Plans.
He expertise includes:
- CMMC, QMS, AS9100 Compliance Risk Assessment and Gap Analysis
- Policy Development and Support
- Cybersecurity Controls Development
- Compliance Audit Support
- Vulnerability & Penetrations Scans and Analysis
- ITAR Compliance Assessments
Presented in Partnership with:
Contact Name: Simone Walker
Contact Email: email@example.com