- This event has passed.
MANDATORY VACCINE REQUIREMENT: Legal Considerations of the COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard Webinar
November 16, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- SLIDE DECK: Legal Considerations of the COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccine and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard
- OSHA COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard website
- CDC guidance on how to obtain proof of vaccination
- What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- CDC’s Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines
OSHA released the much anticipated Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard (“ETS”). The ETS requires employers with 100 or more employees to develop, implement, and enforce a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, or adopt a policy requiring employees to either get vaccinated or undergo regular and weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a face mask in the workplace. Employers must ensure that workers who are subject to the ETS are fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022.
Watch this video from OSHA to familiarize yourself with the COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard:
IMEC welcomes Scott Cruz, Labor and Employment attorney at Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. for this complimentary webinar that will provide employers with a better understanding of the legal and practical considerations of the ETS.
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org