- This event has passed.
Managing EHS Issues During the COVID-19 Pandemic Webinar
April 17 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
The COVID-19 pandemic has altered the landscape across our organization, including in environment, health and safety compliance. Preventing and managing exposures to the virus are on the top of our minds as EHS professionals. Additionally, we need to navigate the everyday regulatory requirements, while applying those requirements to new risks.
Participants will gain an understanding of preparedness planning components including tools for documenting a plan. An overview of facility decontamination considerations will be provided along with an overview of environmental and safety compliance issues to be considered.
This session from IMEC and Fehr Graham will address:
- Developing a “Pandemic Preparedness Plan”
- Planning and executing facility decontamination
- Managing environmental compliance activities and deadlines
- OSHA and CDC Considerations
Download the Managing EHS Issues During the COVID-19 Pandemic Webinar
Additional Webinar Resources: Managing EHS Issues During the COVID-19 Pandemic Webinar
- Managing EHS Issues During the COVID-19 Pandemic Presentation Slides
- COVID-19 Checklist from Fehr Graham
- SPECIAL OFFER: Response Plan Development
- Complimentary 1-on-1 planning session to determine the needs of your company to develop a customized response plan. To schedule your session, contact Emily Lee with IMEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Links from the webinar
- CDC: Guidance for reducing health risks to workers handling human waste or sewage
- CDC: Healthcare professionals: Frequently asked questions and answers
- CDC: Healthy Water
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration: COVID-19 Control and Prevention: Solid waste and wastewater management workers and employers
- World Health Organization: Water, sanitation, hygiene and waste management for COVID-19
- Illinois Department of Labor
- Federal EPA
- Illinois EPA
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 100 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Matt Schroeder, Fehr Graham | Engineering & Environmental
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com