- This event has passed.
SKILLS TO PROTECT: Cutting Edge Certification for Cybersecurity Webinar
December 2, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD: Skills to Protect: Cutting Edge Certification for Cybersecurity
Learn about a brand-new certification for professionals in mission critical organizations.
Invest in your own professional development – or the talent of your team – to ensure you have the best skills available for cybersecurity, protecting your technology infrastructure from both physical and cyber-related attacks.
This Certified Mission Critical Professional (CMCP) certification is valuable to mission critical environments – sectors including Critical Manufacturing, Defense Industry, Information Technology, Food and Agriculture, Emergency Services, Government Facilities, Utilities and Energy, to name a few.
Build on your education and/or professional experience to help protect the infrastructure on which our country is built. Successful CMCP candidates have 2 years of work or formal training in the areas of IT, operational technology, engineering, cybersecurity, military, or the other mission critical fields.
This session will highlight the benefits of the CMCP, geared toward professionals working within all mission critical environments.
Steve Mustard of the Mission Critical Global Alliance will discuss the cybersecurity challenges that face manufacturers and explain how CMCP can help.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES: Skills to Protect: Cutting Edge Certification for Cybersecurity
- Presentation Slides
- Certified Mission Critical Professional website for details on the certification, preparation, and examination
- Industrial Cybersecurity for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses: A Practical Guide by Steve Mustard
- Cybersecurity Resiliency for Defense Contractors 6-Part Webinar Series
- Mission Critical Global Alliance website
- ISA99/IEC62443, Industrial Automation and Control Systems Cybersecurity Standard
- Mission Critical Operations Primer: This book is an excellent reference and learning tool for students in entry-level programs and those beginning their careers in mission critical operations.
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org