MAKE STEADY PROGRESS: CMMC Cybersecurity 15-Part Training Series for Manufacturers
July 7 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
An event every month that begins at 8:30 am on day First of the month, repeating until September 30, 2021
This series meets the first Wednesday of every month from July 2021 through September 2022.
Make an investment in the future of your company – while increasing competitiveness for contracts through the U.S. Department of Defense.
By 2025, manufacturers must achieve Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) certification to retain current or earn new contracts through the U.S. Department of Defense, whether as a prime or sub contractor. When you achieve Level 3 of CMMC – demonstrating good cyber hygiene – you demonstrate to the DoD that you are prepared to safeguard sensitive information and reduce risks to your company.
Don’t Become a Statistic
- Average cost of a data breach in 2020: $3.86 million
- Average time to identify and contain a data breach: 280 days
- 9.6% of data breach victims in 2020 were manufacturers
* Source: Verizon 2020 Data Breach Investigations Report
Don’t Go It Alone!
This series will:
- Translate the CMMC requirements into language that manufacturers – not cybersecurity experts – can understand
- Provide an up-to-date deep dive into each of the CMMC practice families and domains
- Outline monthly action step for you to make ongoing progress toward CMMC compliance – while still operating your company
- Identify what practices you already have in place, allowing you to document the policy and strengthen the procedure
- Provide 1-on-1 coaching
- Address common implementation challenges your organization may experience
Invest Your Time Now and Save Money Later
Your commitment to this 15-month training program and completion of monthly homework can:
- Prepare you for a successful first-time CMMC audit, with cost estimated in the $20,000-$30,000 range
- Save $100,000+ in consulting costs for an external provider to complete the process of demonstrating compliance with CMMC in policies, procedures and practices
It’s a Marathon – Not a Sprint
Looking through the DoD-required cybersecurity practices can be overwhelming. You are not alone if you are wondering “how will we get it all done?”. IMEC offers the Make Steady Process series to provide training and guidance to move your company towards certification with the DoD cybersecurity requirements. One month at a time, the virtual training walks you through a portion of the CMMC required practices. Following the training session, you will be able to write your related policies, procedures, and demonstrate company practices to satisfy the requirements highlighted in the webinar.
Mitigate Risks and Demonstrate Your Ability to Maintain Security
When you attend the monthly training (live or recorded) and commit to making consistent progress on addressing the requirements outlined, you will be on track to demonstrate cybersecurity compliance and pursue CMMC certification in 2023. In plain language, you will be eligible for contracts through the Department of Defense
Monthly Company Check-In
In addition to training, an IMEC expert will check in following every group training to answer questions and provide encouragement as you make continual progress toward DFARS NIST 800-171 and CMMC compliance. Our goal is that you make steady progress towards certification.
Registration Cost and Details
$4,000 / company, providing access to:
- 15 live training session + access to recorded training session for on-demand viewing
- Unlimited company attendees
- Access to monthly recorded training sessions and digital training materials for all company representatives
- Monthly 1-on-1 virtual check-in meeting with IMEC to answer questions and obtain feedback
Discounts may be available! Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Training Schedule | July 2021 – September 2022
- July 7 | Session 1: Access Control pt.1 (controls 3.1.1 – 3.1.11)
- August 4 | Session 2: Access Control pt.2 (controls 3.1.12 – 3.1.22)
- September 8 | Session 3: Awareness and Training, Incident Response, Situational Awareness (SA) and Recovery
- October 6 | Session 4: Audit and Accountability
- November 3 | Session 5: Configuration Management and Asset Management
- December 1 | Session 6: Identification and Authentication
- January 5, 2022 | Session 7: Maintenance, and How to Maintain Your SSP and POAM
- February 2, 2022 | Session 8: Media
- March 2, 2022 | Session 9: Physical Protection and Personnel Security
- April 6, 2022 | Session 10: Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- May 4, 2022 | Session 11: Security Assessment
- June 1, 2022 | Session 12: System and Communication Protection
- July 6, 2022 | Session 13: System and Information Integrity
- August 3 | Session 14: CMMC Process Maturity Requirements: Putting Policies and Procedures into Practice
- September 7 | Session 15: Preparing for Your CMMC Certification Assessment
Brought to you in partnership by:
Presenter: Jana White, Cerberus Sentinel
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com