MAKE STEADY PROGRESS: NIST 800-171 Cybersecurity Controls Training 15-Part Series
June 1, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
A 15 month webinar series to walk Illinois manufacturers through the cybersecurity requirements to maintain Department of Defense contracts. Sessions meet the first Wednesday of each month from April 2021 through June 2022.
In October 2025 all DoD contracts will require that Defense Industrial Base (DIB) contractors have the appropriate level of CMMC compliance before being awarded any portion of the contract.
This means that all contractors and DoD vendors will have to have a formal CMMC Assessment and have their certification in place no later than September 30, 2025. CMMC applies to all contractors with unclassified networks that process, store or transmit federal contract information (FCI) or controlled unclassified information (CUI). Many organizations have not fully implemented their DFARS NIST 800-171 compliance requirements, nor have they developed a plan for passing their CMMC certification.
With the finish line now in sight, it is important to remember that this race is a marathon, and not a sprint. The time has come to lace up your track shoes and get into the race! Register for this series and receive access to all 15 webinars and resources.
IMEC and Cerberus Sentinel are partnering to bring you a new 15 month webinar series to help get you moving along the path to DFARS NIST 800-171 and CMMC compliance beginning in April 2021. This webinar series is designed to take a deeper dive into each of the control families and practice domains, and to address common implementation challenges your organization may experience.
The webinars will also focus on additional topics such as:
- How your organization should plan and train for cybersecurity incidents
- How to keep your SSP and POAM up to date and secure
- How to show proper implementation the NIST 800-171/CMMC controls through your practices
- How to avoid practice drift
- What to expect from an official certification assessment and how to prepare
Now is the time to make steady progress on your compliance journey for CMMC, and IMEC and Cerberus Sentinel are here to help keep you on the right path!
All sessions will be recorded and available for on-demand listening.
WEBINAR DATES AND TOPICS
- April 7, 2021 – Access Control pt.1 (controls 3.1.1 – 3.1.11)
- May 5, 2021 – Access Control pt.2 (controls 3.1.12 – 3.1.22)
- June 2, 2021 – Awareness and Training, Incident Response, Situational Awareness (SA) and Recovery
- July 7, 2021 – Audit and Accountability
- August 4, 2021 – Configuration Management and Asset Management
- September 1, 2021 – Identification and Authentication
- October 6, 2021 – Maintenance, and How to Maintain Your SSP and POAM
- November 3, 2021 – Media
- December 1, 2021 – Physical Protection and Personnel Security
- January 5, 2022 – Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- February 2, 2022 – Security Assessment
- March 2, 2022 – System and Communication Protection
- April 6, 2022 – System and Information Integrity
- May 4, 2022 – CMMC Process Maturity Requirements: Putting Policies and Procedures into Practice
- June 1, 2022 – Preparing for Your CMMC Certification Assessment
Cost: $2,400 per company for the 15-part series. Registration is for up to 5 participants.
Presenter: Jana White, Cerberus Sentinel
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com