- This event has passed.
Making Fast & Decisive Shifts in Your Operating Strategy Webinar
May 12, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
In the past three months, our business environment went from “business as usual” to “what are the rules?” Many companies are now unsettled and disconnected from their markets, core products, and critical customers. They need to pivot quickly, and best practice models help them do that.
As with anything, there are best practices in business strategy development. In particular, some models capture the successes we see in other industries and companies. ArchPoint can see the trends in strategy and apply models that help companies pivot quickly. If you are in a place of needing to start an internal conversation about your plan for the future, this session is a great place to start.
Join IMEC and ArchPoint to learn about the four categories that most companies fall into concerning their operating culture. This culture drives their tendencies and their activities in their marketplaces. It determines their dominant perspectives and thereby helps us predict how they will behave even in environments of uncertainty.
From this webinar, you will be prepared to move through the 4 steps to make sure your business can pivot in this new environment:
- Assess your strategy as it relates to the “new normal.”
- Assess the decision-making strength of your leadership team, understand your own culture
- Build a quick re-plan, that either confirms your current plans or iterates on it
- Communicate the need for change to your team members
Webinar Download: Making Fast & Decisive Shifts in Your Operating Strategy
Additional Webinar Resources: Making Fast & Decisive Shifts in Your Operating Strategy
- Making Fast & Decisive Shifts in Your Operating Strategy Presentation Slides
- SPECIAL OFFER: Strategy Quick Assessment
Complete the Strategy Quick Assessment to get your quick feedback on the strengths and opportunities for adjusting your operating strategy. ArchPoint Consulting and IMEC will follow up with a review of your Assessment. Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- OGSM (Objective, Goals, Strategies & Measures) Strategic Planning Method
- OGSM Strategy Framework
- OGSM Resources
- Organizational Health: Resources to help you with team and organizational transformation
Presented in partnership by:
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Stephen Peele, ArchPoint
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com