Fundamentals of Maintenance Excellence Series
March 10 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
IMEC and TEC Services Consulting are offering a Fundamentals of Maintenance Excellence Training series consisting of 6 modules.
Grant funding may be available to offset training costs to companies located in the following counties: Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Kankakee, Lake, McHenry, and Will.*
Manufacturers in their area that would like to improve their equipment performance. To this end, they understand that significant gains can be achieved by improving the performance of their maintenance organizations. A comprehensive solution will elevate their performance to approach world class.
Too many companies don’t have effective maintenance strategies or qualified professionals to implement a strategy. Inadequate maintenance execution costs American businesses more than $500 billion every year as a result of equipment breakdowns or inefficiencies and the inevitable loss of productivity that comes with those breakdowns.
This training series will incorporate an assessment performed by each participant during the initial course. It will evaluate the individual maintenance department’s performance against a benchmark of world class maintenance parameters. Based on this assessment, participants will develop a vision and implementation plan that will facilitate their company’s transition from a reactive to a proactive maintenance function. Implementation of this plan will become the participant’s ‘homework’. The assessment and plan will be reviewed and updated at the end of each individual class. At the conclusion of the series, individual participants will be able to document significant improvements via the assessment and will have a fully detailed improvement plan to continue their progress.
Total time in training is 17 days, spread over 2 months. These classes equip participants with the strategies and tactics necessary to elevate the reliability of their plant equipment and facilities in such a way that it drives improved business performance.
Request for participating companies: host 1 or more training sessions at your facility – and receive immediate insight from our experts to improve the maintenance of your equipment!
To hold the Fundamentals of Maintenance Excellence Series, a minimum of 10 confirmed registrations is required.
3-STEP REGISTRATION PROCESS
Due to potential grant funding, there is a 3-step registration process:
Step 1 – February 23 Deadline: Complete the registration form with ALL required information.
- Before starting your registration form, ensure you have all of the company and individual required information, as outlined below. This form does not allow you to save partial information. To be considered for participation and reimbursement, you must submit ALL required information via this registration form.
- Your complete application due on or before Sunday, February 23 at 11:00pm.
Step 2 – February 24 Deadline: Each company that completes the Step 1 application will receive an email with a brief link by which you can complete the company registration process and submit payment by credit card or select to be invoiced.
- To host the Fundamentals of Maintenance Excellence Series, 10 confirmed Step 2 registrations are required.
Step 3 – February 28 Deadline: Each company that completes Steps 1 and 2 must submit the additional grant document required information
- By phone to TEC Services Consulting, submit Social Security Numbers for the 1-2 company training participants
- Company Agreement: Review, sign and submit the agreement between TEC Services Consulting, Inc. and participating company.
Maximum cost per attendee will be $6300/person, with a minimum of 10 participants.
Companies with 6 or More Employees
- Participation in training series requires 2 attendees per company.
Companies with 5 or Fewer Employees
- Participation in training series requires 1 attendee per company.
Companies are required to pay the training cost up front. Grant funding may be available to offset training costs to companies located in the following counties: Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Kankakee, Lake, McHenry, and Will. Reimbursement will be possible following completion of the Maintenance Excellence Series, if the participant completes the Fundamentals of Maintenance Excellence Series, and social security numbers, wage information, certification information and proof of payment are provided for each attendee by the end of the training program.
PAY BY CHECK: IMEC will invoice your company by March 2 for the total registration fee.
- Proof payment is in process is required by March 9, 2020.
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GRANT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Required information from each company that will participate:
- Company Name
- Address (mailing and street, if different)
- Contact person
- Number of total full-time employees
- UI Account number
- Website address
- Number of years in business
- Number of years at current location
- Are employees to be trained represented by a Union? **
Required information for each participant:
- Total estimate of wages for participant during the 10-day training program***
- Other costs like travel/lodging if required for participants to attend training
- Last name
- First name
- Date of birth
- Job title
- Hourly wage rate
- Employment start date****
- Race and Ethnicity
- Veteran status
- Disability status
- Verification that each employee to be trained has been employed by the company for 6 months or more.
- If there are employees you wish to have participate and they have been at the company for less than 6 months, include them in the registration however, the funder will consider including them only once all of the employees who have been working at a company for at least 6 months are considered.
- Indicate which of the following opportunities are true, based on this person’s participation in the ISO 9001:2015 Training Series: Avoid a layoff in the future by learning new skills in this training that benefit the company; Increase their wages after this training; and/or Advance in the company after this training.
*Reimbursement of training registration fee will be possible if the participant completes the Fundamentals of Maintenance Excellence series, and wage information, certification information and proof of payment are provided at the end of the training program.
**For employees represented by a union, you will need to provide approval or concurrence from the union representative.
***Participant must be paid for the days spent in training; these wages are considered a match for grant funds and may result in the reimbursement for the total cost of training. You will need to provide proof of wages paid before you will be reimbursed for the registration training fee. Wages are not reimbursed through the grant funding.
****For each participant, you will need to provide proof of employment start date before you will be reimbursed.
Step 1 Registration Deadline: February 23, 2020
Step 2 Registration / Payment Deadline: February 24, 2020
Step 3 Registration / Supplemental Document Deadline: February 28, 2020
Contact Name: John Bradarich, IMEC Affiliate Relations Manager
Contact Phone: 847-989-6280
Contact Email: email@example.com