- This event has passed.
LEVERAGE YOUR ERP: How to Achieve, Maintain, and Sustain Compliance Webinar
September 9 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
YOUR NEXT STEP: Schedule a Conversation to Connect with an IMEC ERP Expert
- Discuss the unique needs of your company that inform your current and future system needs
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Outline next steps for your team
- To schedule your conversation, contact Emily Lee at email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Handout: LEVERAGE YOUR ERP: How to Achieve, Maintain, and Sustain Compliance
- Read: Cybersecurity Tactics to Take Right Now
- Read: What A&D Manufacturers Need to Know About CMMC
- Watch: OPTIMIZE YOUR SYSTEM: ERP & Manufacturing Information Systems Overview Webinar
- Register: MAKE STEADY PROGRESS: CMMC Cybersecurity 15-Part Training Program
The Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Industry is known for the complexity and intricacies needed to achieve, maintain, and sustain numerous compliance requirements.
These compliance requirements can become roadblocks to effectively conduct business. However, the benefits of compliance maintenance can provide reduced user, system, and operating risks and provide an avenue for increased productivity and innovation. When utilizing tools such as an Enterprise Resource Planning system, A&D businesses can create an agile environment to achieve, maintain and sustain compliance.
Join the webinar from IMEC and Cre8tive Technology & Design to learn how to leverage your ERP system to foster a culture of compliance and growth within your company.
In this webinar, our experts will review:
- What compliance requirements are often needed for Aerospace & Defense Manufacturers
- Why compliance is difficult and why strategies need to be in place for A&D manufacturers
- How to leverage your ERP system to achieve, maintain, and sustain compliances within the A&D industry.
Presented in partnership with: Cre8tive Technology & Design
Cost: FREE! Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the panel discussion will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org