Lean 201: Lean Daily Management Workshop
September 19 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
TAKE YOUR LEAN INITIATIVES TO THE NEXT LEVEL
You’ve learned building blocks of Lean manufacturing, but how do you implement an effective continuous improvement mindset at your facility?
Implementing Lean principles will not be effective unless used with the right mindset – starting with effective lean management. Lean Daily Management is a key to helping your company increase productivity, quality and overall customer satisfaction through proper support and leadership of your Lean processes.
When you attend the Lean 201: Lean Daily Management workshop, you will learn how to apply the elements of Lean Daily Management that lead to successful implementation of Lean principles, including:
- Leader Standard Work to understand processes
- Visual Controls
- Leadership discipline to monitor performance & problems
- Daily Accountability with daily huddles
Benefits of Lean Daily Management
- Helps standardize the way organizations manage their facilities
- Equips leaders with a reliable method for problem solving
- Improves process quality
- Provide data on where you are (actual) compared to where you want to go (planned)
- Problems are more visual to allow quick action
Designate and train your leaders for oversight of daily continuous improvement and you increase the effectiveness of your continuous improvement efforts!
Cost: $143 for VIA Members; $179 for Non-Members
Sponsor: Valley Industrial Association, IMEC
Presenter: Shankar Anant, IMEC Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Trish Overturf, VIA
Contact Phone:(630) 892-4228
Contact Email: email@example.com