- This event has passed.
Lean Continuous Improvement: What Enables a Successful Journey? Webinar
September 17 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Lean Continuous Improvement: “What Enables a Successful Journey” takes a look at four suggested components leading the way for an organization to realize a successful “Lean” continuous improvement journey.
Kaizen failures, pandemics, and other market/business disruptions will be battering the organization from all angles; but know that if an organization stays the course with a sound “Lean” continuous improvement culture, it will rise above all this adversity and prevail.
This webinar is designed to allow organizations reflect on these four (4) components leading the way to a successful “Lean” continuous improvement journey and to then ask themselves… “What of this are we doing and are we doing it well?”.
- What is Lean ?
- What is Waste?
- What are some of the “tools” of Lean ?
- What enables a successful “Lean” continuous improvement journey?
Webinar Download: Lean Continuous Improvement: What Enables a Successful Journey?
SPECIAL OFFER: Lean Conversation
- We are offering a conversation with our IMEC Lean experts, which is an opportunity to identify next steps to improve the safety and efficiency of your production processes. IMEC’s Lean experts are here to help you! To schedule your conversation, contact Emily Lee with IMEC at email@example.com.
Additional Webinar Resources: Lean Continuous Improvement: What Enables a Successful Journey?
- Presentation Slides: Lean Continuous Improvement: What Enables a Successful Journey?
- Webinar Download: Combining Lean and Safety – A Powerful 1-2 Punch: Outlines how addressing the 8 Wastes of Lean can improve safety and productivity without sacrificing efficiency or effectiveness.
- Five Helpful Lean Tools Manufacturers Can Use Today to Improve Productivity
- Lean Through COVID-19: Adapting Lean Tools To Changing Times
- How to Implement Standard Work in a Covid-19 Environment
- The 5S Game: Improve Productivity and Quality
- Creating a Safe Work Environment
- Visionary Leadership: Keys to a Successful Continuous Improvement Transformation
Presented with support from:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org