- This event has passed.
Key Drivers of Revenue and Profit at Machine Shops Webinar
July 9 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Gardner Intelligence took the results of all the previous Top Shops surveys, which includes more than 3,000 shops, and used sophisticated modeling techniques to determine what really drives high performance at machine shops. The presentation will cover the key drivers of gross sales/machine, gross sales/employee, and profit margin.
What You Will Learn:
- Best practices that correlate with higher revenue
- Key drivers that correlate with higher profit margin
- Benefits to participating in the Top Shops benchmarking survey
Webinar Download: Key Drivers of Revenue and Profit at Machine Shops
SPECIAL OFFER: Machine Shop Planning Session
- IMEC experts can assist with optimizing your production processes, supply chain planning and workforce development, taking into account the individual needs and capabilities of your team. Contact Emily Lee at email@example.com to start the conversation.
Additional Webinar Resources: Key Drivers of Revenue and Profit at Machine Shops
- Key Drivers of Revenue and Profit at Machine Shops Presentation Slides
- Top Shops Winners Talk Technology, Tactics article from Modern Machine Shop
- To access past presentation recordings, email Steve Kline, Jr., Chief Data Officer with Gardner Intelligence
- How to Implement Standard Work in a Covid-19 Environment
- Common Themes from Employee Engagement Pulse Surveys to Guide Leaders as Employees Return to Work
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Steve Kline, Jr., Chief Data Officer | Gardner Intelligence
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org