- This event has passed.
KEEP YOUR TALENT: Retain your Workforce with Stay Interviews Webinar
March 10, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD | KEEP YOUR TALENT: Retain your Workforce with Stay Interviews
NEXT STEPS FOR MANUFACTURERS
- Register for FRAME THE FUTURE: The IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence
- Register for the DEVELOP YOUR LEADERS: Communicating for Leadership Success Workshop.
- March 25 | 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Train leaders – at all levels – to communicate effectively so they can spark action in others and create a supportive work environment.
- Complete an Employee Engagement Pulse Survey
- To start the conversation, contact Emily Lee at email@example.com
Through all the challenges to the manufacturing industry over the last year, your workforce continues to be key to your success and resiliency.
Employees are the ones who are continuing to generate revenue, produce quality goods, and satisfy customers. It is critical to retain those skilled workers. But how can you truly make each individual employee a priority?
Stay interviews – one-on-one conversations with your current team – are used to reveal what is important to each employee and how their aspirations can be satisfied. Having meaningful conversations, those that aren’t about topics like performance or attendance, can build trust and ultimately retains key players.
Attendees at this webinar will learn:
- How to create a process for stay interviews
- Topics to address in one-on-one conversations
- Skills that will make your stay interviews a success
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES | KEEP YOUR TALENT: Retain your Workforce with Stay Interviews
- KEEP YOUR TALENT: Retain your Workforce with Stay Interviews presentation handout
- Retain your Workforce with Stay Interviews article
- Stay Interviews: 3 Essential Skills article
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org