- This event has passed.
KEEP IT SIMPLE: Marketing Automation for Manufacturers Virtual Lunch and Learn
April 27 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Session Handout: KEEP IT SIMPLE: Marketing Automation for Manufacturers
- Read: Marketing and Sales: 10 Steps to Increased Profits
- Read: The 6 Basics You Need for Successful Marketing
- Watch: EXPAND YOUR REACH: Growth Marketing in a Digital World Webinar
- Watch: GENERATE MORE LEADS: How to Refine your Lead Processes Webinar
- Watch: SUSTAIN SALES GROWTH: Do More with Less in an Online World Webinar
- Watch: GROW YOUR BUSINESS: The Power of LinkedIn for Exponential Growth Webinar
Save time, money, and effort while still engaging your customers.
Marketing Automation can catapult companies over existing competitors by allowing them to interact with their potential customers quicker and more efficiently across numerous methods of communication. Regardless of the size of the business or focus of what the company provides, marketing automation allows large or small companies the ability to engage leads to drive them to convert the sale.
In this lunch and learn, Chris Vargas, President of CICOR Marketing will explain marketing automation and its impact on sales channels for companies. Join us to learn the various components of marketing automation and how to gain a key advantage in your marketing strategy.
- Benefits of Marketing Automation to a business
- Key Automation Components
- CRM / Contact Management
- Email Marketing
- Landing Page Tracking
- Contact Engagement
- Automation Tactics
- How to implement a Marketing Automation solution.
- Q&A and Open Discussion
About the Presenter
Chris Vargas has worked in the marketing sector since 1997 after his service with the US Navy. As a Veteran he is also a digital marketing veteran that focuses on the quality of work provided to their company clients. His goal is to focus on the client success and helping understand the marketing aspects to get there.
For over 25 years he has helped clients incorporate marketing that aligns with business goals through revenue growth, products sales, and online success.
Presented in Partnership With:
Contact Name: Kristy Johns
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org