- This event has passed.
Journey to Excellence | Conference & Business Showcase
April 17 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital is a 2018 recipient of the ILPEx Bronze Award for Commitment to Excellence, indicating a dedication to making organization-wide improvements that will benefit their patients, employees, stakeholders and the greater Effingham community. To celebrate this accomplishment and encourage other organizations to pursue organizational improvements, we present the Journey to Excellence Conference and Business Showcase.
IMEC supports the Journey to Excellence, a joint effort of HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital and the Effingham County Chamber of Commerce. This is a venue for area businesses on a quality journey to share their innovations and showcase how their efforts are advancing excellence in the community.
1:00pm – 4:30pm | Conference
- During the premier Conference sessions, you will learn strategies for continuous improvement, tips for process planning and the leadership skills you need to get there.
- Speakers include
- Cary Hill, CEO of MESA
- Theresa Rutherford, President & CEO of HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital
- Ben Krupowicz, Executive Director of IMEC Recognition Program
- Bill Teichmiller, CEO of EJ Water Cooperative, Inc
- Mark Probst, Owner of Probst Auto Body
4:30pm | Business Showcase & Reception
- Businesses are encouraged to exhibit in the business showcase reception after the conference. Take the opportunity to highlight your business’s innovations, processes, awards, products or services.
- Contact email@example.com for more information.
Sponsors: HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital; Effingham County Chamber of Commerce; IMEC
Contact Name: Ashley Buehnerkemper
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org