- This event has passed.
ISO 45001 Transition Lunch and Learn
June 13 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
This public event is cancelled. To arrange a complimentary on-site introduction to ISO 45001 with IMEC and Falcon Safety Group, please contact Emily Lee at email@example.com or 309-677-4633. Thank you.
The long-awaited ISO 45001 standard for OSHA compliance was released in March 2018. The ISO 45001 standard will reduce risks and create better working conditions around the world. Designed to help organizations of all sizes and industries put in place a safe working environment for their employees, ISO 45001 is an International Standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, with guidance for its use, to enable an organization to proactively improve its OH&S performance in preventing injury and ill-health.
At the workshop you will learn:
- Benefits of adopting the ISO 45001 standard
- How to transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- How to integrate ISO 45001 with current ISO 9001:2015 (quality) and ISO 14001 (environment) registrations
- How to incorporate a Quality Management System to your organization
Benefits of adopting the ISO 45001 standard:
- Third-party verification of safety practices
- Improves business performance. A well designed, well implemented ISO 45001 health/safety management system reduces workplace illness and injury and increase productivity.
- Creates consistency throughout the organization built around “best practices”.
- Improves the efficiency of internal operations, reduces accidents, dangers, and downtime.
- Improves management oversight. Incorporates monitoring and measurement of key performance indicators in health/safety. This gives management objective data upon which to base decisions.
- Internal auditing is an “early warning system” to help you spot health/safety threats – giving you the chance to address and resolve them before they are detected by others, rather than after.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Business Owners, Executive Leadership, Plant Managers, Facility Managers, Quality/Environmental/Health & Safety Management Representatives as well as Quality/Environmental/ Health & Safety Professionals seeking the most efficient method of integrating international quality, environmental and occupational health & safety management system requirements.
Cancellations made within 7 days of event may be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
Cost: $59 per registration, includes lunch and materials
Registration Deadline: June 6, 2018
Presenter: Jeff Pacheco, Falcon Safety Group
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org