ISO 9001:2015 Training Series
November 20 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Workforce Partners of Metropolitan Chicago are collaborating with IMEC and TEC Services Consulting to bring ISO 9001:2015 Training Series to Schaumburg.
Grant funding may be available to offset the training fee of $5,795.00 per attendee. Companies with 6 or more employees must send 2 to training.
The ISO 9001:2015 Training Series is a unique combination of group training sessions and individualized on-site company training visits. Between November 2019 and April 2020, participating companies will become conversant with the ISO 9001:2015 Standard, including ITAR, if applicable to your organization.
Grant funding may be available to offset training costs to companies located in the following counties: Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Kankakee, Lake, McHenry, and Will.*
See below for the complete list of training dates and sessions. All class sessions will be hosted by the Fairfield Inn & Suites, located at 700 National Parkway, Schaumburg, Illinois. On-site training sessions will be scheduled between the trainer and individual companies.
Participants in the ISO 9001:2015 Training Series will learn how to:
- Structure an ISO 9001 system
- Document your procedures in simple, easy to use flowcharts
- Edit your procedures using Microsoft Visio Flowcharting Software
- Develop historical records
- Develop work instructions, if necessary
- Conduct pertinent meetings and reviews
- Audit an ISO 9001 system
The benefits of this assistance to participating companies include:
- A better understanding of ISO 9001 requirements for the organization
- The tools and knowledge to continuously improve the QMS
- Trained internal auditors to monitor/report on the effectiveness of the QMS
- Readiness for the initial ISO 9001 Certification Audit
- The ability to respond to the Registrar’s audit findings, as necessary.
Due to potential grant funding, there is a 2-step registration process:
Step 1 – November 14 Deadline: Complete the registration form with ALL required information.
- Before starting your registration form, ensure you have all of the company and individual required information, as outlined below. This form does not allow you to save partial information. To be considered for participation and reimbursement, you must submit ALL required information via this registration form.
- Your complete application due on or before Thursday, November 14 at 5:00pm.
Step 2 – November 18 Deadline: Each company that completes the Step 1 application will receive an email with a brief link by which you can complete the company registration process and submit payment by credit card.
Companies with 6 or More Employees
- $5,795 per attendee
- Participation in training series requires 2 attendees per company for the classroom sessions. More company representatives are engaged during on-site client training sessions.
Companies with 5 or Fewer Employees
- $5,795 per attendee
- Participation in training series requires 1 attendee per company for the classroom sessions. More company representatives are engaged during on-site client training sessions.
Companies are required to pay the training cost up front. Grant funding may be available to offset training costs to companies located in the following counties: Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Kankakee, Lake, McHenry, and Will. Reimbursement will be possible if the participant completes the ISO 9001:2015 Training Series, and wage information, certification information and proof of payment are provided at the end of the training program.
- OPTION 1: Pay online with a credit card at the time of registration. Service fees of $183.80 per participant are the financial responsibility of participating companies and is not eligible for grant funding.
- OPTION 2: Pay by Check. IMEC will invoice your company by November 25 for the total registration fee of $5,795 per participant. Service fees of $9.95 per participant are the financial responsibility of participating companies and is not eligible for grant funding. Payment must be received by December 20, 2019.
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GRANT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Required information from each company that will participate:
- Company Name
- Address (mailing and street, if different)
- Contact person
- Number of total full-time employees
- UI Account number
- Website address
- Number of years in business
- Number of years at current location
- Are employees to be trained represented by a Union? **
Required information for each participant:
- Total estimate of wages for participant during the 10-day training program***
- Other costs like travel/lodging if required for participants to attend training
- Last name
- First name
- Date of birth
- Job title
- Hourly wage rate
- Employment start date****
- Race and Ethnicity
- Veteran status
- Disability status
- Verification that each employee to be trained has been employed by the company for 6 months or more.
- If there are employees you wish to have participate and they have been at the company for less than 6 months, include them in the registration however, the funder will consider including them only once all of the employees who have been working at a company for at least 6 months are considered.
- Indicate which of the following opportunities are true, based on this person’s participation in the ISO 9001:2015 Training Series
- Avoid a layoff in the future by learning new skills in this training that benefit the company
- Increase their wages after this training
- Advance in the company after this training
*Reimbursement will be possible if the participant completes the ISO 9001:2015 Training Series, and wage information, certification information and proof of payment are provided at the end of the training program.
**For employees represented by a union, you will need to provide approval or concurrence from the union representative.
***Participant must be paid for the days spent in training; these wages are considered a match for grant funds and may result in the reimbursement for the total cost of training. You will need to provide proof of wages paid before you will be reimbursed.
****For each participant, you will need to provide proof of employment start date before you will be reimbursed.
Brought to you in partnership by:
Registration Deadline: November 14, 2019
Contact Name: John Bradarich, IMEC Affiliate Relations Manager
Contact Phone: 847-989-6280
Contact Email: email@example.com