- This event has passed.
Innovate Now! 3-Week Interactive Virtual Innovation Bootcamp Series
August 5 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The INNOVATE NOW BOOTCAMP will meet on Wednesday August 5, 12 & 19
As the COVID crisis begins to turn a corner, so does your business. For owners and operators, the road ahead is still filled with challenges across many fronts. NWI Business Solutions has compiled a team to guide you on how to seize this moment as a golden opportunity to transform your company and change the way you do things. You will be able to meet and interact with peers to exchange ideas across industries. From past experience, we know you will find this workshop series to be a worthwhile, practical learning experience! Throughout this interactive, online 3 week workshop series as our executive leaders, Matt Liotine, Strategic Advisor in innovation, operations and supply chain and Heidi Hattendorf, Innovation and Digital Transformation Advisor, guide you in developing your plan for growth, innovation and creating an executable plan. The program is built on expert advisory and best practices, combined with industry peer group learnings and discussions.
What to Expect?
You will hit the ground running using this new breakthrough approach to innovate, under the guidance of renowned innovation experts:
- Three 2-hour on-line workshop sessions with a peer group of professionals
- Hands-on interactive exercises about your business to help you produce real results
- Follow-up private coaching session with you or your team
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for every professional and corporate, small business or startup. It will help you sharpen your business edge and kickstart your firm’s path forward. The sessions are scheduled one week apart to enable reflection and building of the ideas between session plus offline networking.
Program Topics Overview: 3 I’s in 3 Weeks
Introspection | Ideation | Implementation
- Pre-work: Uncover your firm’s persona
- Week 1: Introspection
- Overview of innovation best practices
- Assessment of your company’s innovation capabilities and resources
- Situational evaluation of your new product, process and market potential
- Introduction to and first pass the Fast Ideation with Rapid Execution (FIRE) method
- Peer group breakout and “innovation Canvas” development
- Week 2: Ideation
- Collaborative solutioning with peer group
- Creating the ecosystem to support your innovation initiative
- Innovation Canvas refinement and review
- Week 3: Implementation
- Back casting to build an implementation plan and timeline
- Risk and countermeasure analysis
- Innovation Canvas refinement and review
- Defining an appraisal plan to track your progress
- Follow-on 30-minute coaching session
- Track plan progress
- Refine and develop plan to continue
- Customer and market development plan
- A way to reduce complexity and risk while utilizing your core skills and operations throughout the realization process
- An assessment of your current state and including capabilities and resources that can be leveraged
- The opportunity to ideate and brainstorm with other like-minded peers for relationship building and alliances
- The actionable strategic roadmap and next steps for implementation
- An executable plan with guidance from industry-leading experts using a new proven approach for today’s environment
- Tools and templates reflecting best practices to assist implementation
- Upskill your own techniques on innovation, marketing and business strategy to have a greater impact
- Session recordings upon request
- Certificate of achievement
Matt Liotine Ph.D. | Vice President, BLR Research
Matt is a strategic advisor in operations and supply chain management, analytics, quality control and innovation. He has advised, coached and trained thousands of professionals from companies and organizations in a variety of industries from acround the globe. He has over 30 years of industry experience, and holds certifications in Six Sigma and business continuity. Matt is also a professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and is the founder and director of their graduate program in supply chain and operations management. He is the co-author of a new book entitled Technology in Supply Chain Management and Logistics: Current Practice and Future Applications.
Heidi Hattendorf | Business Transformation Executive
Heidi is a global business executive with expertise in strategy, innovation, transformation and end to end marketing. Heidi held executive roles at Motorola in both cellular and mission critical businesses leading product management, product marketing, innovation and digital transformation. Most recently she built the telecom & media industry practice from the ground up for a medium sized growth company in Silicon Valley looking to tailor their offering by industry. Heidi has a B.S. in Business plus an MBA, and certificate in Digital Transformation. She worked abroad in Europe for 11 years, holds two patents, and was recognized as one of the top 40 women in Innovation by Front End of Innovation.
Registration Fee: $1,295 per person for IMEC clients – a savings of $500 off the regular registration rate!
If you have 2 or more attendees from the same company please contact Norine Wiebmer at Norine@nwibusinesssolutions.com for discounted pricing.
Contact Name: Norine Weibmer, NWI Business Solutions
Contact Email: Norine@nwibusinesssolutions.com
Presented with support from: