- This event has passed.
IMPROVE YOUR CULTURE: Diversity and Inclusion in Workplace Policies Webinar
January 28 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD: IMPROVE YOUR CULTURE: Diversity and Inclusion in Workplace Policies
YOUR NEXT STEP: Complete the Employee Engagement Pulse Survey
- Short survey to assist in exposing the thoughts of your workforce. The Pulse Survey helps to identify blind spots and areas of opportunity that will assist you in creating strategies. Receive recommendations from IMEC experts for improving employee engagement.
- To sign up: contact Emily Lee at email@example.com
This webinar will explore how you can make your workplace more diverse and inclusive, with a focus on instituting and implementing effective workplace policies. We will discuss some key policies at work, such as comprehensive anti-harassment and anti-discrimination guidelines, and then address how to best implement these policies. This webinar will also discuss the importance of having an employment handbook, the benefit of engaging in regular workplace training, and best practices for creating a long-lasting and healthy workplace culture.
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- IMPROVE YOUR CULTURE: Diversity and Inclusion in Workplace
- Sample Policies: Equal Opportunity Employer, Hiring, and Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Implicit Association Test from Harvard University: The Implicit Association Test (IAT) measures attitudes and beliefs that people may be unwilling or unable to report, but impact your behavior. Learn your implicit preferences through the IAT, which measures the strength of associations between concepts (e.g., black people, gay people) and evaluations (e.g., good, bad) or stereotypes (e.g., athletic, clumsy).
About the Presenter
Kristen Prinz | Founder and Managing Partner, The Prinz Law Firm
Kristen Prinz is an employment lawyer, business counselor, and founder of The Prinz Law Firm. Ms. Prinz represents business owners, senior executives, lawyers, and physicians in matters ranging from employment agreements and non-competes to complex employment disputes. She is passionate about advocating for her clients’ interests and helping them achieve outcomes consistent with their professional goals. Ms. Prinz provides clients with innovative and cost-effective solutions to their legal and operational problems, enabling them to fully realize their potential. She has leveraged her litigation and culture management experience to guide clients in implementing employment best practices, effectively training staff, and creating a productive workplace culture.
Ms. Prinz has litigated employment law matters before state and federal courts at the trial and appellate level; administrative agencies including the EEOC, the Illinois Department of Human Rights and the Cook County Human Rights Commission; and numerous arbitration panels. She has obtained a multi-million dollar verdict for a client on defamation and retaliatory discharge claims.
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org