- This event has passed.
IMPROVE EMPLOYEE ATTENDANCE: Beyond Perfect Attendance Webinar
July 13 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Session Handout: IMPROVE EMPLOYEE ATTENDANCE Beyond Perfect Attendance
- Watch: UNCOVER HIDDEN COSTS: How to Calculate and Reduce Turnover Costs Webinar
- Read: The True Cost of Turnover
- Read: Harnessing the Strengths of a Multigenerational Workforce to Leverage Opportunities
- Read: Strategies to Improve Employee Attendance
Why are people not coming to work?
Attendance policies are the norm; however, when was the last time you upgraded your current attendance polices?
In this webinar we will share strategies to consider in improving employee attendance and review different attendance policy options and benefits. We will explain how positive employee attendance will improve employee branding which will help improve hiring and retention.
At the end of the session, you will:
- Understand the benefits of creating a positive workplace culture where people want to come to work and make an impact.
- Understand how to improve Employer Branding to engage current and potential employees.
Although perfect employee attendance may be unattainable. Good attendance is not.
Let’s make attendance policies less complicated.
Joanne Romero focuses on the people aspect within an organization. As a bi-lingual (English & Spanish) professional with IMEC, she is able to help manufacturers excel with a more engaged workforce. Her primary focus is on employee engagement and workforce development to help employees voice their needs and feel empowered within the organization especially Spanish-speaking employees. She also has extensive training with export documentation to help manufactures ship across U.S./Mexico borders. Joanne uses her skills and knowledge she gained from earning her B.A. in Public Relations and M.A. in Interpersonal Communication.
Contact Name: Simone Erskine
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org