- This event has passed.
Do’s and Don’ts: Identifying Good Robot Projects Webinar
September 29 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
The webinar will cover best practices on identifying good robot projects both from ROI and application complexity standpoint.
This session from IMEC and Universal Robots will cover:
- Movement patterns best fit for automation
- Choosing the right robot for the right application
- Questions to answer before purchasing the hardware
- DIY vs using and integrator
This session will cover these topics and leave ample time for a Q&A session.
- Complimentary I-SMART Automation Implementation Evaluation: Let the industry experts from IMEC, CIRAS or Purdue MEP evaluate suitability of potential applications, determine business case for best option(s), and provide written report to company on findings
- Visit the Industry 4.0 Showcase Manufacturer page to get started!
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES: DO’S & DON’TS: IDENTIFYING GOOD ROBOT PROJECTS
- I-SMART Program presentation slides
- Becomes an Industry 4.0 Showcase Manufacturer
- How to Seize a Digital Transformation Opportunity in COVID Times
- How Automation and AI May Help Level the Playing Field for Women in Manufacturing
- High-Mix/Low-Volume Manufacturers Are a Sweet Spot for Collaborative Robots
This event is sponsored by the National Institute of Standards and Technology Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Purdue MEP, The Center for Industrial Research and Service at Iowa State University (CIRAS), and the Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC).
Presented in partnership with:
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org