- This event has passed.
Identify the Gaps: Where Is Your Safety Program Today? Webinar
November 4, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD: Identify the Gaps: Where Is Your Safety Program Today?
As businesses continue their transition back to normal operations while still managing the logistical challenges of COVID, many are still trying to respond to the ever-changing business climate. Reductions in entire markets; such as commercial aviation, and insufficient supply chain resources have impacted the capabilities of many companies. Personnel changes and workforce accommodations have created new challenges that impact the traditional business model. As a result, organizations may be vulnerable to operational inefficiencies, increased risks and workplace safety issues.
So, what can businesses do to assess the status of their safety management and compliance program? The first step is to conduct a gap assessment of the safety program with the same focus that OSHA would perform. This pre-inspection survey should identify the same conditions that would be discovered by OSHA, but without the penalty. The outcome of this process will most often provide ample time and planning to implement resolution strategies to solve any compliance gaps.
When it comes to mitigation, there are no “out-of-the-box” answers. Every mitigation program must address the unique operations and workforce of an individual company. There are, however, common threads. Safety training, for instance, is a particularly important element of each company’s safety program.
This webinar will provide the following:
- Key elements of a safety-focused gap assessment
- Common safety challenges experienced by other companies
- Insight to recent OSHA enforcement initiatives
SPECIAL OFFER: Meeting with Fuss & O’Neill
- The team from Fuss & O’Neill will be in Illinois the week of November 16, and available for on-sight meetings with manufacturers. Meetings will focus around safety and/or maintenance improvement opportunities.
- To get on the schedule, contact Melissa Zirbel, IMEC Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES: Identify the Gaps: Where Is Your Safety Program Today?
- Presentation Slides
- Safety Assessment Template
- Fuss and O’Neill: Helping Organizations Achieve Safer, More Cost-effective Productivity
- Call OSHA to report emergencies, unsafe working conditions, safety and health violations, to file a complaint, or to ask safety and health questions.: 800-321-OSHA (6742)
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com