- This event has passed.
2019 Human Resource Management Conference
April 5 @ 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Negotiating the Complex Challenges of Human Resources
Southern Illinois Professional Management Association and Southern Illinois Healthcare Human Resource Association present the annual Human Resource Management Conference.
- Conflict Resolution: Kick Conflict to the Curb | National Railway Equipment | Angela Holmes, Vice President of Human Resources
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace: A Kaleidescope View | AAIM Employers’ Association | Donna Moody, Manager of Training and Organizational Development
- The Art of War: Using Principles of War to Enhance Your Business | AAIM Employers’ Association | Sean Cristea, Manager of Talent Technologies
- Keys to Developing a High Performing Team | Lexari Group, LLC. | Martine Jackson, CEO
- Workplace Violence/Active Shooter- When it Happens, Are You Prepared? | City of Eldorado | Shannon Deuel, Chief of Police,
- Demystifying the World of Applicant Screening in the Hiring Process | MBI Worldwide | Brian Chapman, CEO
VENDORS AND SPONSORS
A vast array of companies serving the needs of HR departments (educational institutions, insurance providers, legal experts, payroll services, consultants, and more).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Management professionals, supervisors, team leaders, and business owners who have a responsibility for managing people and their organization’s resources. Students majoring in business management, human resource management, or closely-related field.
Registration fee includes continental breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon snacks and beverages, access to the exhibitors, and door prizes.
Receive an Early Bird Discount of $10 per person if you register by March 14th!
Registration includes continental breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon snacks and beverages, access to the exhibitors, and door prizes.
Registration deadline is Friday, March 22.
- SIPMA and/or SIHHRA Members – $85
- Non-Members – $110
- Students – $20
Host Organizations: Southern Illinois Professional Management Association, Southern Illinois Healthcare Human Resource Association
Sponsors: IMEC; Harrisburg Medical Center; Health Alliance; Heartland Regional Medical Center; Sanderg, Phoenix & Von Gontard P.C.; RiskVue Financial; MBI Worldwide Background Checks and Drug Screening; Aisin Electronics Illinois, LLC; WORK – care.ready.well; John A. Logan College; Priority Staffing Group & Payroll Co, Ltd; Clemens Insurance; Legence Bank; Corvel; Pepsi MidAmerica; Lochness Medical
Contact Name: Staci Gooden with SIPMA
Contact Phone: 618-969-8800
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org