- This event has passed.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Eliminating Waste to Improve Productivity and Safety Webinar
January 20, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Presentation Slides: HONE YOUR SKILLS: Eliminating Waste to Improve Productivity and Safety
- Five Helpful Lean Tools Manufacturers Can Use Today to Improve Productivity
- Lean Through COVID-19: Adapting Lean Tools To Changing Times
- How to Implement Standard Work in a Covid-19 Environment
- The 5S Game: Improve Productivity and Quality
- Creating a Safe Work Environment
- Visionary Leadership: Keys to a Successful Continuous Improvement Transformation
Start 2021 with a focus on increased productivity through the elimination of waste in your processes – with the bonus of improved workforce safety. Today’s successful manufacturers eliminate wasteful, non-value-added production and administrative functions, with continuous improvement practices boosting productivity. One element of this process is Lean safety, a systematic approach to identifying and controlling the waste in processes/activities which could cause accidents or illnesses
Lean safety is focused around 8 wastes, typically thought of in terms of production and quality processes:
- Non-Utilized Talent
- Extra Processing
Join IMEC to explore how addressing the 8 Wastes of Lean can improve safety without sacrificing efficiency or effectiveness.
In light of social distancing recommendations, this session will also touch on how your team can train your team on key building blocks of continuous improvement.
Presenter: Ed Huey, IMEC Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org