- This event has passed.
Hey Dave, Can Your Robot Do This? Webinar
November 10, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD: Hey Dave, Can Your Robot Do This?
Join IMEC and Universal Robots for a conversation that addresses the capabilities of collaborative robots, aka cobots. Lower in cost than traditional automation, cobots are a good solution to production challenges for small and mid-sized manufacturers.
Topics covered in the session include:
- Overview of the applications a cobot can do
- Removing stigma around applications that might seem difficult for a cobot (for example, welding)
- Why a cobot is a great option for automation
This event is sponsored by the National Institute of Standards and Technology Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Purdue MEP, The Center for Industrial Research and Service at Iowa State University (CIRAS), and the Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC).
- Complimentary I-SMART Automation Implementation Evaluation: Let the industry experts from IMEC, CIRAS or Purdue MEP evaluate suitability of potential applications, determine business case for best option(s), and provide written report to company on findings.
- Visit the Industry 4.0 Showcase Manufacturer page to get started!
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES: Hey Dave, Can Your Webinar Do This?
- I-SMART Program presentation slides
- Becomes an Industry 4.0 Showcase Manufacturer
- How to Seize a Digital Transformation Opportunity in COVID Times
- How Automation and AI May Help Level the Playing Field for Women in Manufacturing
- High-Mix/Low-Volume Manufacturers Are a Sweet Spot for Collaborative Robots
Presented in partnership with:
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available on this page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org