- This event has passed.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS: Manufacturers Going Global with eCommerce Webinar
August 25 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
The prospect of going global with your manufacturing company can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
When you filter out the myths and horror stories from 30 years ago and look at what’s possible and what’s actually happening TODAY, taking your business global can be a new pathway to growth. You may even already have a head-start and don’t realize it!
This webinar will teach attendees how to:
- Dispel the “Myths” around international business
- Recognize the resources at their disposal
- Learn how to conduct an internal ‘readiness’ assessment
- Understand how to determine your ‘best-fit’ for Global expansion
- Gain strategies to leverage e-Commerce & other channels
Who should attend?
- Manufacturing businesses going international
- Manufacturing businesses thinking about new market options
About the Presenter:
Ray has successfully led facility start-ups, technology additions/transfers, and customer diversification efforts for multiple firms. He most recently served as President of an integrated global manufacturing firm that employed more than 1500 employees in the U.S., China and Mexico. Other key results include the establishment of global regional offices to provide technical support; creating & deploying a first of its kind ‘collaboration’ space for customers and targets in remote locations; securing new business in medical device and telecom; and, deploying innovation process training in the US & China. Ray is passionate about manufacturing, innovation and people. Ray recently joined IMEC as the Partner Relations Manager.
Presented in Partnership with:
Contact Name: Simone Walker
Contact Email: email@example.com