GAIN COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE: Learn Tools to Help Identify your Employees’ Needs
March 29 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Do you consider your workforce to be engaged? How do you prioritize that engagement? Many leaders recognize that a highly engaged workforce can increase innovation, productivity, and bottom-line performance while reducing costs related to hiring and retention. However, they are utilizing ineffective tools to measure the engagement.
The survey provides them with the tools to properly measure engagement, by taking a qualitative and quantitative approach to obtain individual results.
- Do you have a healthy company culture (open communication, engaged workforce, etc.)?
- What do you consider to be the key drivers to your engaged workforce?
- How do you properly measure engagement levels within the company?
- How do you effectively measure individual performance?
- What method is used for personal and professional development opportunities?
Joanne Romero, Technical Specialist, IMECAs a bi-lingual professional with IMEC, I am able to help manufacturers excel with a more engaged workforce. My focus is mainly on employee engagement and workforce development where I get to help employees voice their needs and feel empowered within the organization – especially Spanish-speaking employees. By collaborating with supervisors and implementing trainings like Training Within Industry (TWI), regardless of language barriers (English/Spanish), organizations end up with a more engaged team of employees, improved productivity that boosts their bottom line.
Contact Name: Camryn Tunney
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org