- This event has passed.
FIND AND KEEP: Improve Talent Acquisition and Employee Retention Webinar
August 11 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
YOUR NEXT STEP: Talent Acquisition and Retention Assessment
- 1-on-1 meeting to discuss your current activities to acquire and retain talent.
- Use this conversation to review data on: open positions, recruitment sources, turnover, and hiring needs
- Develop a strategy for talent acquisition and retention.
- To sign up, contact Emily Lee at email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Handout: FIND AND KEEP: Improve Talent Acquisition and Employee Retention
- Read: Talent Acquisition: What is your Strategy?
- Watch: START OFF STRONG: Onboarding New Employees for Long-Term Success Webinar
- Watch: BE THE CHANGE: Corporate Social Responsibility – Doing Good to Do Better Workshop
- Watch: PASS THE TORCH: Where to Begin to Create an Effective Succession Plan Webinar
Does this sound familiar? “We can’t find people – especially qualified workers – and we can’t keep them.”
This workforce challenge is one common with most businesses today and has significant financial impacts of which most companies are not aware.
This webinar will introduce attendees to the elements, focus points, and processes to improve workforce stability with improved talent acquisition and employee retention. If you find that your team has an ongoing struggle with the workforce, this session is for you!
You can develop a strategy for maintaining a stable workforce – start today to manage your most valuable, variable, and rewarding resource.
Key topics include:
- Talent acquisition vs. hiring
- Strategic planning for acquisition and retention
- True cost of turnover
- Importance of developing a positive workplace culture
About the Trainer
Throughout Glenn’s career, he has been able to help companies transform how they develop their people resource to make a positive impact in their lives and get an ROI on their investment.
Across his 30 year career of workforce development and leadership experience, ranging from mid-level to executive level, Glenn uses workforce development strategies, continuous improvement methods, and positive leadership skills to help companies ensure excellence in safety, quality, delivery, profit, and employee relations. He brings to this session first-hand experience how results in these areas can lead to improved business competitiveness and growth.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org