- This event has passed.
The Financial Benefits of a Neurodiverse Environment Webinar
October 20, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
According to the Autism Workforce, 80% of adults with autism are looking for work.
As companies seek solutions to the skilled workforce shortage, some manufacturers are creating a neurodiverse work environment that allows them to engage the benefits of employing a ready, willing, and able workforce.
This webinar will review the business case for creating a Neurodiverse Environment in your business to support the hire of autistic employees. Those with autism continue to prove to be valuable employees, when placed into the right position with proper training.
In addition to explaining what is a neurodiverse environment, this session will highlight:
- The productivity benefits of a neurodiverse workforce
- The ROI of this solution, based on the true cost of hiring and onboarding
- Case studies of companies that have successfully integrated a neurodiverse workforce.
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD: The Financial Benefits of a Neurodiverse Environment
SPECIAL OFFER: Neurodiversity Workforce Needs Conversation
- To learn if your company is ready to expand your workforce, host a conversation with IMEC. Observation of your current work processes can identify opportunity areas for a neurodiverse workforce.
- Contact Maria Moran at email@example.com to start the conversation.
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES: The Financial Benefits of a Neurodiverse Environment
- Webinar Handout: The Financial Benefits of a Neurodiverse Environment
- Prater Industries: Successes in Workforce
- Video: Marice – A New Hire with the Autism Workforce Program