- This event has passed.
FILL THE GAP: How Automation and Millennials Will Change Manufacturing Webinar
May 13, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
YOUR NEXT STEP: Complete the FREE I-SMART Automation Evaluation
- ADVANCE WITH AUTOMATION: Fully-Funded Program to Boost your Company’s Productivity and Safety with Automation
- Apply to be on the cutting-edge of workforce automation to solve productivity and workforce challenges, and let the industry experts from IMEC evaluate suitability of automation opportunities and applications, determine business case for best option(s), and provide written report to company on findings.
- Visit the ADVANCE WITH AUTOMATION page to get started!
- MORE WITH MORE: The Human Side of Robotic CNC Automation webinar
- PLAN FOR TECH: Identifying Your First (or Next) Robotic Automation Project webinar
- Make the business case to invest in automation: INCREASE CASH FLOW: Research and Development Tax Credits webinar
- Adopt Automation Faster: Scale It Risk-free Through Robotics as a Service webinar
Why are millennials not working in manufacturing?
By 2028, there will be over 2.4 million jobs in manufacturing unfilled because of skill gaps, retiring baby boomers, and growing industries attracting labor elsewhere. Companies need to adapt and integrate Industry 4.0 solutions like digital tools to attract the next generation and workforce.
Join IMEC and The Manufacturing Millennial, Jake Hall, to continue the conversation with about how manufacturing automation can improve the labor shortage, throughput, quality, profitability and value to customers.
Topics covered include:
- What is flexible automation?
- How can manufacturers engage with and attract millennials to the industry?
- How can automation protect the existing workforce?
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Jake Hall is the Manufacturing Millennial. He talks about the latest technology in the automation and manufacturing while making it engaging for all audiences. He is an experienced sales professional with extensive knowledge building lasting business relationships across multiple accounts, designing sales strategies, and creating and accomplishing project goals. Proficiency in creating new business opportunities with existing and new accounts by leveraging key strengths and maintain customer relationships.
Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the panel discussion will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com