- This event has passed.
EXPAND YOUR SEARCH: Recruitment Marketing in a Digital World Webinar
October 8, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
YOUR NEXT STEPS
Option 1: REQUEST A SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE AUDIT
- Review of your pages, receive a written report with step-by-step instructions for improvement
- 1-hour call to review discoveries by the Strategic & Creative Marketing team.
- Discounted rate of $300!
- To request an Audit, contact Emily Lee at email@example.com
Option 2: REGISTER! KEEP YOUR PEOPLE: Improve Team Engagement in Manufacturing Amidst Changes Workshop
- October 13 | 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- Practical tools to increase employee engagement and develop a company’s ideal culture, where workers feel valued and that they are making a difference.
- Discounts may be available. Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Presentation: EXPAND YOUR SEARCH: Recruitment Marketing in a Digital World Webinar
- Watch: FIND AND KEEP: Improve Talent Acquisition and Employee Retention Webinar
- Read: Talent Acquisition: What is your Strategy?
- Watch: BE THE CHANGE: Incorporating Corporate Social Responsibility into Your Brand
- Watch: START OFF STRONG: Onboarding New Employees for Long-Term Success Webinar
Don’t discount digital marketing tools that can help you to attract and engage your talent.
The average applicant engages with a company 6-10 times before applying, usually by way of a company’s website or social media pages. How is your employment brand attracting – or excluding – potential employees?
This session will highlight tactics that enable your organization to more quickly find and attract the right candidates, increase awareness of your company, and also build your talent pipeline to support recruiting for future roles.
Join to learn marketing strategies to recruit talent more effectively. Benefits of a digital recruitment plan include:
- Achievement of hiring goals
- Faster time-to-fill of open positions
- Increased retention of employees
- Sylvia Garcia, Acting Director | Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
Presented in partnership by:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com