- This event has passed.
EQUIP YOUR TEAMS: How a Training Matrix Can Identify and Address Skill Gaps Webinar
February 4, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD: EQUIP YOUR TEAMS: How a Training Matrix Can Identify and Address Skill Gaps
NEXT STEP FOR ATTENDEES: Sign up for a Training Matrix Working Session
- Work with an IMEC expert to map out the necessary skills for a position, team, or department. Over 2 hours, you can develop a template for your organization.
- Valued at $500 per session, the Training Matrix Working Session is available to Illinois manufacturers for only $200 per session.
- Contact Emily Lee at email@example.com to schedule your Training Matrix Working Session.
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES:
- Presentation Slides: EQUIP YOUR TEAMS: How a Training Matrix Can Identify and Address Skill Gaps
- Maximizing Workforce Productivity with Online Training Opportunities
- Common Themes from Employee Engagement Pulse Surveys to Guide Leaders as Employees Return to Work
- How to Upskill Workers When You Cannot be Face-to-Face
- Listening to Your Employees: Employee Engagement Survey During a Crisis
- Developing Leaders During a Crisis
Over the past year, we were reminded of the importance of a well-trained team. The disruptions we have worked through highlight that now is the time to continue looking forward and developing the skills of your team.
The more you are able to create a learning culture and environment, the better able you will be to confront the remainder of this current crisis as well as any other future crisis that might come along.
This webinar will demonstrate how a training matrix can create a learning culture. Creating a reasonable plan and making it visible will help create ownership throughout the organization, so you don’t have to do it all yourself.
After attending this webinar you will:
- Become familiar with the training matrix and assessment tools
- Understand how to plan your training
- Consider the types of employees you need to train and how best to do the training
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Joanne Romero, IMEC Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org