- This event has passed.
ENGAGE AND INSPIRE: Leader Skills for Improving Employee Engagement Training Series
November 29 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Training will meet from 1:00pm-3:00pm on each of the following dates: November 29, 30 and December 1, 2, 3, 6, and 7.
Leaders are the key to sustaining a highly engaged workforce. Whether you work with your teams face-to-face or in remote settings, leaders must be equipped with and continuously refine their foundational skills. For leaders to succeed they must be able to effectively communicate and connect with every individual on your team. This is a skill that must be developed and honed.
The objective of these workshop sessions is to provide tools and allow participants to practice and strengthen skills that will help them interact with their staff, proactively address performance issues, and encourage continued good performance.
Announcing a series of seven 2-hour virtual workshop sessions that provide training and skill development in:
- Foundations for good job relations
- How to solve problems that you face with your teams
- Effective communication that addresses employees’ personal needs
- How to plan and hold effective performance discussions
- How to provide regular, meaningful feedback to employees
These workshops are uniquely designed to provide time for learning as well as for practice so the participants are confident using the skills immediately.
- Increased employee engagement
- Reduction in employee complaints
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increased employee retention
- Clarity of goals and objectives
- Training will meet from 1:00pm-3:00pm on each of the following dates: November 29, 30 and December 1, 2, 3, 6, and 7.
- Training is hosted via Zoom to accommodate participants from across the state.
TRAINING COSTS AND PAYMENT
- $500 per attendee
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Joanne Romero focuses on the people aspect within an organization.
As a bi-lingual (English & Spanish) professional with IMEC, she is able to help manufacturers excel with a more engaged workforce. Her primary focus is on employee engagement and workforce development to help employees voice their needs and feel empowered within the organization especially Spanish-speaking employees. She also has extensive training with export documentation to help manufactures ship across U.S./Mexico borders. Joanne uses her skills and knowledge she gained from earning her B.A. in Public Relations and M.A. in Interpersonal Communication.
Cost: $500 / participant for 14 hours of training.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com