- This event has passed.
Employee Development: Continuous Improvement of Your Workforce Webinar
August 13, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
It is hard to even think about training and development for employees right now, in the midst of the pandemic. However, now is the time to start looking forward and developing your team.
The more you are able to create a learning culture and environment, the better able you will be to confront the remainder of this current crisis as well as any other future crisis that might come along.
This webinar will demonstrate some helpful tools and processes to create a learning culture. Creating a reasonable plan and making it visible will help create ownership throughout the organization, so you don’t have to do it all yourself.
After attending this webinar you will:
- Become familiar with some skill assessment tools
- Understand how to plan your training
- Consider the types of employees you need to train and how best to do the training
Webinar Download: Employee Development: Continuous Improvement of Your Workforce
- Employee Development Plan Review or Brainstorm: Let IMEC take a review of your existing employee development plans to identify areas for improvement. If you are new to the process, we can help you discover where to get started.
- Employee Engagement Pulse Survey: The IMEC Employee Engagement Pulse Survey is a short survey to assist in exposing the thoughts of your workforce, and to enhance engagement through this uncertain time. Clients who should take advantage of this pulse survey are those who want to better understand their workforce. Our goal is to identify blind spots and areas of opportunity that will inform your Employee Development Plan.
- Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.
Additional Webinar Resources: Employee Development: Continuous Improvement of Your Workforce
- Employee Development: Continuous Improvement of Your Workforce Presentation Slides
- Maximizing Workforce Productivity with Online Training Opportunities
- Common Themes from Employee Engagement Pulse Surveys to Guide Leaders as Employees Return to Work
- How to Upskill Workers When You Cannot be Face-to-Face
- Listening to Your Employees: Employee Engagement Survey During a Crisis
- Developing Leaders During a Crisis
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Moderators: Ben Krupowicz & Holly Bender | IMEC Recognition Program
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com