Emerging Leaders Boot Camp – Oak Brook
May 1 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
When you think about your best workers, what steps are you taking to keep them at your company, and help them take on more responsibility?
Are you ready to invest in your new and upcoming leaders, to help them transition to new roles?
Takeaways from the Emerging Leaders Boot Camp include:
- DiSC Profile feedback, which highlights one’s leadership style and how to maximize relationships and productivity based on behavior
- Skills to deal with early challenges, including the transition to leading others and building trust as a leader
- Effective communication strategies to build relationships, provide meaningful feedback and help their team improve performance
- Three coaching techniques that boost morale, improve productivity, and increase profitability
- This session equips a new or prospective leader with the knowledge and skills they need to confront the challenges faced early in their leader career. Encouraging the learner to think about the transitions that newer leaders face and how to handle those challenges, participants are introduced to three leadership differentiators that are most important to building a positive reputation as well as contributing to the organization’s success.
Coaching for Peak Performance
Who should attend?
- Supervisors seeking to increase their effectiveness
- Supervisors without formal leadership preparation
- New supervisors, team leads, line leads
- Emerging leaders – staff who show interest and ability to become a leader
- Leader transitioning from being a team member to the team supervisor
Cost: $899; registration includes 2 full days of training, DiSC Personality Profile, 1 hour of coaching plus daily lunch and refreshments
Registration Deadline: April 6, 2019 – allows time for completion and processing of individual DiSC assessments
Presenter: IMEC Leadership Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org