- This event has passed.
EMBRACE NEW TECH: Getting Started with Autonomous Mobile Robots Webinar
February 25 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD – EMBRACE NEW TECH: Getting Started with Autonomous Mobile Robots
NEXT STEP FOR MANUFACTURERS: Complete the I-SMART Automation Evaluation
- Let the industry experts from IMEC, CIRAS or Purdue MEP evaluate suitability of potential applications, determine business case for best option(s), and provide written report to company on findings.
- Visit the Industry 4.0 Showcase Manufacturer page to get started!
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Presentation Handout: EMBRACE NEW TECH: Getting Started with Autonomous Mobile Robots
- How to Seize a Digital Transformation Opportunity in COVID Times
- How Automation and AI May Help Level the Playing Field for Women in Manufacturing
Getting Started with Autonomous Mobile Robots and How Including Workers will Maximize ROI
Companies struggle with increasing demand and a shrinking workforce. autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) can improve productivity, but fearful workers can dramatically slow deployments.
IMEC welcomes Waypoint Robotics to provide an overview of AMR benefits and show how including workers early in automation efforts creates pride of ownership, reduces resistance, unleashes creativity, and ultimately speeds up deployments.
Waypoint Robotics will also share guidance on choosing intuitive and easy to use equipment that will engage the workforce and enable quick productivity gains.
Takeaways from this session include:
- AMR basics and how AMRs can be used to automate material movement so workers can focus on valuable jobs
- How to engage the workforce from the start to speed deployment & ensure project success
- What to look for when buying mobile robots to ensure the workforce is well served and included in the automated future of the company
This event is sponsored by the National Institute of Standards and Technology Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Purdue MEP, The Center for Industrial Research and Service at Iowa State University (CIRAS), and the Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC).
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org