Effective Personal Productivity-4 Series (August – November)
August 26 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
NEW REMOTE FORMAT: Effective Personal Productivity® Program – Powerful Facilitated Series
Starts August 26 and runs through November 4 | Meets every other Wednesday from 1:30pm – 4:00pm
“It is only when you can optimize your own performance that you are truly able to increase the performance of others.”
Leading yourself is the first step towards leading others. Personal productivity is the ability to manage yourself, manage your time, and manage your priorities to operate at maximum performance. LMI Chicago’s Effective Personal Productivity® program sets the foundation for great leadership and is the key to growing your personal and business success.
The LMI program focuses on client defined, specific and measurable business, personal, and developmental goals for a positive ROI by all participants.
Proven over 60 years, now in 80 countries and 27 languages, this series includes:
- Lead by an LMI Certified facilitator
- New remote learning format for greater convenience
- Application-based learning
- Group dynamics and accountability
- Measurable results
- 1-on-1 coaching calls
Attendees will change behaviors and further develop as they apply what they learn in the following areas:
- The Power of Goal Setting and Achievement
- Effective Time Management and Organization
- Managing Priorities
- Increasing Productivity
- Effective Communication
Schedule of Meetings
All sessions meet from 1:30pm to 4:00pm, unless otherwise noted. Sign up and your program facilitator will be in touch with dial in/log in details.
- August 26 – Kickoff
- September 9 – Goals Workshop
- September 23 | 2:00pm – 4:00pm – Lesson 1 Review
- October 7 | 2:00pm – 4:00pm – Lesson 2 Review
- October 21 | 2:00pm -4:00pm – Lesson 3 Review
- November 4 – Lesson 4 Reviews
Registration Fee: $2,450.00/person.
Includes online, live facilitated sessions, bi-weekly scheduled coaching calls, access to online materials & downloads + recorded lessons + My-Tyme 6 mo. planner + Achiever Assessment
Contact Name: Jeff Johnson, President
Contact Phone: 630-717-2744
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org