- This event has passed.
Effective Company Leaders: Coaching and Communicating for Success Webinar
August 19 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
How can investing in the development of your senior leaders help to retain their talent and knowledge?
For today’s manufacturing leaders to be effective, we must equip them with the tools for success to build a strong pipeline of leaders. Senior-level company leaders face a variety of responsibilities, including the ability to coach those around them for improved business results. Some leaders are naturally equipped with this skill – but most people can use guidance to hone their capacity to provide honest, thoughtful and productive feedback to their team.
This session will introduce two tools that develop increasingly effective leaders – and improving retention, performance and business results.
Group-Based Leadership Development | Ashley Beaudoin, IMEC
- Learn how to equip leaders with skills to communicate effectively so they can spark action in others. Training encompasses planning for successful interactions with team members, both in person and virtually. Techniques for providing meaningful, supportive feedback that motivates team members and helps individuals improve their performance are also featured. These behaviors impact business outcomes by consistently meeting the personal and practical needs of others.
Individualized Leader Coaching | Manny Baerga, Action Solutions Group
- You will be introduced to the Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching (MGSCC), which provides a disciplined practice and the 7-step methodology helpful to leaders everywhere. Stakeholder Centered Coaching is designed for those who have already achieved a high level of success, as well as for those looking to take the next step and achieve more. The session is also designed for leaders looking for a boost to get back on track and achieve goals with greater speed and ease.
Webinar Download: Effective Company Leaders: Coaching and Communicating for Success
- Leadership Needs Analysis: IMEC’s Leadership Needs Assessment analyzes a variety of skills commonly required by leaders in a variety of organizations. In the assessment, each statement describes a different skill or behavior, which then corresponds to one or more training courses that may be recommended for your leadership team.
- Employee Engagement Pulse Survey: The IMEC Employee Engagement Pulse Survey is a short survey to assist in exposing the thoughts of your workforce, and to enhance engagement through this uncertain time. Clients who should take advantage of this pulse survey are those who want to better understand their workforce. Our goal is to identify blind spots and areas of opportunity that will inform where to begin investing in your current and future leaders – across the entire organization.
- Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.
Additional Webinar Resources: Effective Company Leaders: Coaching and Communicating for Success
- Effective Company Leaders: Coaching and Communicating for Success Presentation Slides
- Leaders: It is Time to Walk the Line – Listening and Responding to Your Customers and Employees
- Developing Leaders During a Crisis
- Common Themes from Employee Engagement Pulse Surveys to Guide Leaders as Employees Return to Work
- How to Upskill Workers When You Cannot be Face-to-Face
- Listening to Your Employees: Employee Engagement Survey During a Crisis
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenters: Manny Baerga, Action Solutions Group & Ashley Beaudoin, IMEC
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com