- This event has passed.
DOMINATE THE GAME: Creating a Winning SEO Strategy to Generate Leads and Top-Line Growth – A Virtual Panel
June 28 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Session handout: DOMINATE THE GAME: Creating a Winning SEO Strategy to Generate Leads and Top-Line Growth
- Read: How Manufacturers Are Using Online Marketing to Do More With Less
- Read: Search Engine Optimization – What is it and is it Important to Manufacturers?
- Read: 8 Critical Success Factors for Lead Generation
- Watch: SUSTAIN SALES GROWTH: Do More with Less in an Online World Webinar
The internet is the largest tradeshow on earth, how well is it working for you?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can become overwhelming for manufacturers. However, it is a necessary method for Google, Bing, and other search engines to know your business so your company can actively participate and win in the biggest marketplace – online. Other companies like yours are competing for a winning position in the game of SEO and how you approach SEO will give you a competitive advantage.
In this virtual panel discussion, you will learn firsthand how other Illinois manufacturers achieve continuous success in their SEO strategies. These companies have not only been granted a ticket to the SEO game, but they are playing and winning.
Parin Mody, Managing Partner of StratMg, will guide you to understand how SEO can drive business growth, introduce new product lines, and diversify your customer base. Following the presentation, you will hear directly from a panel of Illinois manufacturers who have seen unambiguous top-line growth after partnering with IMEC and StratMg to develop and implement a winning and a quantifiable SEO strategy.
- SEO Explained: The different buckets of SEO and what it means for your business
- Panel Discussion
With over two decades of experience, Parin leads an expert demand-generation agency, StratMg, that helps industrial manufacturing clients achieve unambiguous and quantified organic sales growth across the US, EMEA & APAC.
Parin has built & positioned StratMg to be a value-added marketing services provider that strives to create a culture of quantified sales-driven marketing initiatives leading to sustained business growth through channel management, diversification, new customer acquisition and retention strategies and tactical execution.
With the goal to achieve overall business growth, Jaclyn helps manufacturers by developing marketing and communication strategies that tie in with the overall company goals. She works with organizations to establish their brand identity to increase market awareness and ROI. Jaclyn Kolodziej holds a Bachelor of Arts from Beloit College, has 15 years developing programs, managing teams, and helping people and businesses grow.
- Bryan Black | Managing Partner, VCM Chinese Parts
- Jake Meier | Owner and Chief Business Development Office, The Armoloy Corporation
- Chris Blumhoff | Chief Operating Officer, F.N. Smith
PRESENTED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
Contact Name: Simone Erskine
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org