- This event has passed.
Document the Process: Value Stream Mapping Webinar
November 19, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
YOUR NEXT STEP: Value Stream Mapping Conversation
- We are offering a conversation with our IMEC Lean experts, which is an opportunity to identify opportunities to improve your Value Stream Mapping processes. IMEC’s Lean experts are here to help you!
- To start the conversation, contact Emily Lee at email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES: Document the Process: Value Stream
- Presentation Slides – Document the Process: Value Stream Mapping
- Practical Guide to Value Stream Mapping eBook
- A Practical Guide to Value Stream Mapping Blog
Value Stream Mapping (VSM) has been an integral continuous improvement tool for over 20 years. VSM is a facilitated team experience which creates a graphical representation of material and/or information flows. This visual representation allows a team to identify areas of waste, sometimes considered opportunities, and design an improved process.
The webinar will be a high-level introduction where you will learn about its purpose, use, and format based on experiences gained, with examples from large OEM manufacturing to service organizations.
During these challenging times, VSM is a tool that can help you make sense of changes that have occurred – and provide visibility to opportunities for improvement.
Presented with support from:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org