- This event has passed.
DEVELOP INFLUENTIAL LEADERS: Provide your Supervisors with Skills to Build Positive Employee Relations
March 21 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Read: Powerful Coaching Practices for Manufacturing Leaders – Part 4: The Artfulness of Asking Questions
- Read: Review of “Crucial Conversations – Tools for Talking When Stakes are High”
In today’s fierce marketplace, workforce is the most challenging business asset to attract and foster for growth. It requires a strong recruiting process to attract the right employees and a formal onboarding process to retain the good ones, but the culture of the organization and structure for staff development will define the success of your company’s workforce.
Many organizations succeed by creating a workforce improvement strategy that focuses on the needs of their people in tandem with the objectives of the company and the systems required to execute the strategy. How do you correlate the success of your workforce with the success of the organization?
This webinar will share the Job Relations module which prepares supervisors with the skills they need to build positive employee relations by increased cooperation and motivation, and effectively resolving conflicts. We will also review how to help leaders communicate effectively so they can spark action in others. The course teaches leaders the interaction essentials they need to handle the variety of challenges and opportunities they encounter every day in the workplace and beyond.
• Achieve results through others by building strong interpersonal relationships.
• Plan for successful interactions with team members
• Provide meaningful, supportive feedback that motivates team members and helps individuals
improve their performance.
• Impact business outcomes by consistently meeting the personal and practical needs of others.
Benefits of TWI–JR
Improved morale and motivation of employees
Improved relations between supervisors and employees
Reduced absenteeism and turnover
More confident, skilled and motivated supervisory staff
Contact Name: Camryn Tunney
Contact Email email@example.com