DeKalb Area Regional Roundtable: Legislative Updates, Employee Care and Retention Strategies
February 9 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Not everyone deals with a clinical mental health condition, but everyone has mental health and experiences stress, burnout, workplace social anxiety, and performance anxiety. In a recent HR Executive article entitled “Startling new wellbeing data is a call to action for HR leaders”, new research revealed some insightful and surprising data:
- The vast majority of employees (77%) say they would consider leaving a company that doesn’t focus on wellbeing
- 83% of employees believe their wellbeing is just as important as their salary
- 85% of employees are more likely to stay in their role if their employer focuses more on wellbeing.
When addressed, employees are happier, productivity improves, team collaboration improves, and the workplace becomes a healthier environment. Get ready to be inspired!
Join your fellow manufacturers as we discuss:
- The latest news about Illinois workforce policy and legislative efforts to support your business and its workforce
- Proactive solutions that support Employee Mental Health and the data behind these efforts
- Examples of creative Employee Assistance efforts and the remarkable impact it has on employee retention
PRESENTED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
Contact Name: Terri Graham
Contact Email: email@example.com