- This event has passed.
Defend Your Corporate Reputation 2-Day Workshop
November 14, 2018 @ 7:30 am
November 14 | 7:30am – 7:00pm & November 15 | 7:30am – 2:00pm
A corporation’s control of its brand has diminished in the wake of a decentralized consumer environment. What remains true is that a company has ultimate control over its approach to addressing a crisis.
Join us for our inaugural crisis communications event as we explore the intensification of reputation management amidst fake news and social media. This event will address the keys to a proper legal, PR, and HR response. Topics to be discussed include:
- The power shift spearheaded by online reviews
- Mitigating a fake news attack
- Threats to customer trust
- Internal collaboration and its foundation to crisis response
- Addressing a crisis from a legal perspective
Who Should Attend
Defend Your Corporate Reputation is designed for manufacturing professionals tasked with safeguarding a company’s brand. This includes decision makers in the following departments:
- Corporate Affairs
- Fake or Fact? From Disruption to Disinformation
- Don’t Let the External Crisis Create an Internal Crisis
- Case Study: Deciding When to Dive In
- Case Study: Navigating a PR Disaster
- Ignite Sessions: Perspectives on Crisis Management
- Threats to Customer Trust
- Crisis Management in the New World
- Case Study: Differentiating Your Brand for Internal & Financial Success
- Understanding the Cyber Risk to Your Brand
- Risk Management and Reputation
Cost: MAPI Member: $1,395; Non-member: $1,595. Reigstration includes: over 10 hours of educational sessions,; breakfast, lunch, and all-day beverage service on both meeting days; welcome reception on November 13; networking reception on November 14; access to the meeting presentations following the event. Learn more about joining the Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (MAPI), the Manufacturing Leadership Network.
Registration Deadline: October 26, 2018 (online)
Sponsors: MAPI, IMEC
Presenters: Jeannette Keton, CEO, Palladin Inc.; Roger Schrum, Corporate Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs, Sonoco Products Company; Joseph D. Jean, Partner, and Amanda G. Halter, Partner, Pillsbury; Keith Viggers, Division Human Resources Manager, Graco Inc.
Contact Name: MAPI
Contact Email: https://mapicorporatecrisis.com/contact/