- This event has passed.
Database Mining for Fast Track Business Development Webinar
August 6 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Is your company facing topline revenue concerns, and are you looking for the fastest way to generate new business?
This session will guide you through different ways of mining your existing customer database to generate sales and increase positive customer service experiences.
Utilizing this time to reconnect with contacts and ensure your business is proving good customer service can make the difference between Yes and No when a client is selecting service providers. Make sure you can generate the maximum number of “Yes!” responses for your company.
Webinar Download: Database Mining for Fast Track Business Development
SPECIAL OFFER: Client Engagement Brainstorm
- Let IMEC be your host for a 1-on-1 brainstorm session about your client engagement plans or help to develop outreach scripts as you re-engage with contacts in your database. Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.
Additional Webinar Resources: Database Mining for Fast Track Business Development
- Database Mining for Fast Track Business Development Presentation Slides
- Connect with Clients Quickly by Building Rapport in the Conversation
- Gain Client Commitments to Move Opportunities Forward
- Going Beyond Customer Satisfaction: Measuring Customer Loyalty
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Dean Harms | IMEC Regional Manager
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]