- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity Today – Building Your Company’s Security, Reliability and Resiliency
May 3 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Practical steps to implement today!
The growing threat of cyberattacks on U.S. businesses and ransomware, as an instrument of geo-political power, has affected manufacturers locally as well as nationwide. The interruption costs, business income loss, extra expenses, asset restoration and even supply chain impacts can be catastrophic.
This timely program will review the types of attacks and help you learn tools and resources to help your company better improve its security, resiliency, and reliability.
- Current Realities in light of Global Events
- Handling the “Life cycle” of a cyber incident, from Pre-incident to Response
- How to determine your companies’ unique threat landscape, including trends & losses
- Understanding the risk of “End of Life” Hardware
- What is covered on a cyber insurance policy and what vendors do you have access to?
- Cybersecurity current control requirements and forecast for underwriting environment
- Communicating policies that every employee needs to know
- Controls and back up procedures that are a must for every company
Thomas Freeman, Manager
Sikich – Penetration Testing Team
Thomas Freeman has spent over 30 years providing IT leadership, and his consulting expertise helps companies understand and build best-practice information security programs. In his engagements, Thomas taps into his education background to provide clients insight that they can use to strengthen their security posture and culture.
Thomas is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and holds Global Information Assurance Certifications (GIAC), including as a GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) and GIAC Certified Windows System Administrator (GCWN).
Patrick Ergastolo, Producer Cyber Liability Practice
Pat Ergastolo specializes in providing cyber placements in the manufacturing space. He is responsible for providing risk management support, program implementation, coordination, and compliance consultation.
Pat received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Iowa and a certificate in Risk Management and Insurance from the University of Iowa Vaughn Institute. He is a member of Professional Liability Underwriters Society and he sits on the Young Alumni Board for Vaughn Institute of Risk Management.
Contact Name: Terri Graham
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org