- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity Forum, presented by NAM
April 9 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Presented as part of the Leading Edge program by the National Association of Manufacturers
Join fellow CISOs, CIOs, CTOs and other technology and cybersecurity leaders from manufacturing organizations for a day of learning and sharing. Gain a better understanding of the cyber-threat landscape as it stands today and current trends in cybersecurity. Discover what the Fourth Industrial Revolution means in terms of new threats and how to mitigate these risks, and explore the role of, and communications to, a board in relation to cyber and fiduciary risk. In addition to networking and sharing best practices, attendees will have the opportunity to put learning to practice with an interactive incident response simulation.
Register now to explore this hot topic and how manufacturers can prepare for and defend against cyber breaches.
Keynote Speaker: Gene Sun, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer – FedEx
Additional Speakers | View Speaker Bios
- Karim Bibawi, Industrial IoT/Digital Solutions Leader, PwC
- Todd Boppell, Chief Operating Officer, National Association of Manufacturers
- Rik Boren, Partner, US Cybersecurity and Privacy Industrial Products Sector Leader, PwC
- David Brousell, Vice President and Executive Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Jerry Irvine, CIO and Partner, Prescient Solutions, Former National Cyber Security Task Force Member
- Tony Parrillo, Enterprise IT Global Head of Security, Schneider Electric; Mark Sangster, Chief Security Strategist, eSentire
Who Should Attend?
This event is targeted for Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers, and others who have direct responsibility for leading the technology, security, or cybersecurity function at their manufacturing organization.
*This event is free for all attendees, thanks to the generosity of our program sponsors. A cancellation fee is applied to late-notice cancellations or no-shows only.
Cost: This event is possible compliments of our sponsors. However, as this is a limited access event, we will need to make your seat available to other potential attendees on our waiting list if you are not able to attend. A cancellation fee will be charged only in the event of a late-cancellation or failure to attend. View cancellation policy
Contact: NAM Leading Edge
Contact Email: LeadingEdge@nam.org