- This event has passed.
STEPS FOR PROTECTION: Virtual Cybersecurity Day with John Wood Community College
October 13 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
YOUR NEXT STEP: 1-on-1 Meeting
- Conversation directly with Winsor Consulting to ask your questions based on the Cyber Gaps questionnaire, or general cybersecurity protections
- To schedule a meeting: Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentation: Session 1: Cybersecurity Gaps in Manufacturing
- Cybersecurity Readiness Checklist – 12 Controls Questionnaire
- Watch: ROADMAP TO SECURITY: Cybersecurity Questionnaire and Virtual Workshop
- Watch: DEMYSTIFY CYBER INSURANCE: How Controls Can Save Manufacturers Money and Increase Protection Webinar
- Watch: ROADMAP TO SECURITY: Create your Plan to Become Cybersecure Webinar
While individual companies are at different points in their cybersecurity journey, there is consistency in the gaps they must address. IMEC and JWCC welcome Winsor Consulting to share the common security areas that most manufacturing facilities are lacking, discovered through gap analyses at 30 manufacturers right here in Illinois. Learn how you can turn this awareness into action for your company.
Did you know that 95% of cybersecurity breaches are caused by human error? Your company is responsible for educating employees to identify and appropriately respond to attempted breaches – but many companies lack security policies and training to do just that. Cybersecurity Day will inform your team on best practices for maintaining physical and cyber security at work.
With the increase of personal data on digital devices – phones, tablets, computers – personal cybersecurity awareness is a continued necessity. Cybersecurity Day will educate on protecting yourself and reducing the risk of a breach.
Session 1: Cybersecurity Gaps in Manufacturing
9:30 AM – 10:45 AM
Hear top cybersecurity gaps as discovered at Illinois manufacturers, and how to improve protections at your company to become more secure.
Audience: Manufacturing and industry leaders who impact company security and policies
Session 2: Increase Employee and Personal Cybersecurity Awareness
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Outline the top threats to a company because of human error, and how to decrease vulnerability. Help individuals understand their role in protecting company data, including employee data. This session will also focus on personal cybersecurity, highlighting how people can protect their personal information and security. Identify steps to reduce vulnerabilities in their home and electronics.
Audience: All company employees and community members
Location: In-person at JWCC and virtual
Presented in partnership by:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com