- This event has passed.
COVID-19: Tactical Information for Every Manufacturer (Conference Call)
March 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Join the Illinois Manufacturers’ Association for a second conference call on the ever-developing concerns about the effects of COVID-19 on businesses in Illinois.
Join leading experts from around the state in this informational discussion. Send your specific questions for panelists to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Facts about Covid-19: Steps to Take with Employees & Product – DuPage County Health Department
Best Practices on Sanitizing Your Workspace and the Shop Floor – Georgia Pacific
- Amna Handley, MSN, FNP-C, APRN, CIC – Director, Clinical Development
- Steve Laratta – VP / GSM, INDUSTRIAL
- Jason Atkin – Customer Development Leader-Industrial Supply
Legal Obligations & The Impact of the Families First Legislation on Employers – Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
- David B. Ritter, Partner
Effectively Communicating with Employees During Uncertain Times – ROC Group
- Courtney Thompson, Managing Director
Moderator: Cindy Tomei, IMA VP Membership Growth & Engagement
There is no cost but registration is required. Call-in information will be provided to all registrations prior to the conference call.
- The Help You Need — Fast! What are your questions? What are your needs? The Illinois Manufacturing Helpline from IMEC has experts
on hand and ready to respond.
- Regularly updated site that provides access to the March 13 Coronavirus/COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Efforts webinar, as well as many additional resources .
- The IMA-created site is updated daily with the latest factual information from federal, state, and local agencies and officials. It includes information on how employers can prepare for the impact of the novel coronavirus as well as links to trusted resources.
Contact Name: IMA
Contact Email: email@example.com