- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Conference Call with the Illinois Manufacturers’ Association
March 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join the Illinois Manufacturers’ Association for a conference call on Tuesday, March 17 to update employers on the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak.
The Illinois Manufacturers’ Association will be hosting a conference call on Tuesday, March 17 from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. to update employers on the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak. Call-in details will be provided upon registration.
IMA President & CEO Mark Denzler will welcome public health leaders in Illinois and the City of Chicago, along with private sector experts, to give employers the latest factual information about the novel coronavirus/COVID-19 so that you can continue to prepare and respond to the pandemic.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- Business communications
- Human resource issues
- Business continuity
- Evonda Thomas-Smith, Assistant Director, Illinois Department of Public Health
- Dr. Jen Layden, Chief Medical Officer, City of Chicago
- Shannon Stuckey Pritchett, Senior Managing Director, FTI Americas Head of Restructuring & Business Transformation Communications
- Scott Cruz, Attorney, Greensfelder, Hemker, & Gale, P.C.
There is no cost but registration is required. Call-in information will be provided to all registrations prior to the conference call.
- Regularly updated site that provides access to the March 13 Coronavirus/COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Efforts webinar, as well as many additional resources .
- The IMA-created site is updated daily with the latest factual information from federal, state, and local agencies and officials. It includes information on how employers can prepare for the impact of the novel coronavirus as well as links to trusted resources.
Sponsor: Illinois Manufacturers’ Association
Contact Name: Gordy Hulten
Contact Email: email@example.com